picture 1 picture 2 picture 3

Call us at 203.387.1272


The root of Anderson Automotive, Inc. goes back to the 1950's.  As a high school student in the 1940's, Arthur Anderson worked at Mr. Foote's Esso fueling station located on the southeast corner of the intersection of Derby Avenue and Forest Road in West Haven.  In 1955, Arthur founded Anderson Esso at that location and continued operating there until 1963.  He then moved his business across the street to 449 Derby Avenue where it remains today.   In 1975, Arthur was joined by his son, Keith, and the business expanded to include automotive and truck repair.  In 1983, Anderson Automotive, Inc. was incorporated with Keith as President.  Arthur was content to stay on with his son, until his retirement in 2002.  Keith has continued to operate Anderson Automotive, Inc. on the principles established by his father - professional service with personal attention and care.




2011-2014 Anderson Auto Inc  Provided by PCGOTECH, LLC  All Rights Reserved.